Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful

I know everyone is doing things like this, but I probably won't be blogging tomorrow since we have three different families to visit. So here are some of the things I'm most grateful for in my life:

~My Savior Jesus Christ, his Atonement, and love for me individually. I am so thankful to have found this church and feel the happiness and true joy it has brought into my life, I can't begin to count all the blessings the Lord has given me.

~My wonderful hubs Tanner. He is so great. I know I say it a lot, but that's because he is! I love him so much and could never imagine my life without him.

~Family. It really is what life is all about, and I am so thankful for that knowledge, and that we really will be together forever.

~Tithing. Being in nursing school has dropped me down to one-third of my old pay every month. We though we were tight then and didn't think it would work out, but we pay our tithing faithfully and somehow it has all worked out, we even have a little extra and Tanner got a letter in the mail yesterday saying the U owed him $200, another amazing blessing from tithing!

~Friends. I have so many wonderful friends that have truly touched my life, from my best friends from high school to my awesome new friends in nursing school, I can't name all of you, but know that I love you and am so thankful for you in my life.

~Good health. I never looked at it as much of a blessing until I began working in healthcare, but it is a tremendous one and I'm glad I am healthy.

~The opportunity I have to be a mom someday (hopefully). The closer it gets to us knowing we'll be able to start trying, the more I think about our future children and the kind of mama I want to be for them and teach them the truth and love them so much!

~Food. I know that sounds lame, but it's Thanksgiving, and I admit, I love food!! I can't wait for the stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy, I even love the memories of my pops making me pull out the turkey neck and all the gizzards, mmm! There are too many others to list, but these are my main ones, happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Nickessa said...

Don't you love Thanksgiving? It helps you to ponder and think about all those wonderful blessings in your life. The gospel is such an amazing thing and I sure am grateful for it too.