Thursday, November 10, 2011

9 months!

Eric had his 9 month appointment last week. He is healthy and perfect (as we already knew!). His stats are:

Weight- 21 lb 4 oz -75%

Height- 29.5 in -75%

Head- 90% :)

He still isn't crawling and still is toothless, both of which the doctor said are fine. We love our round headed, gummy little butterball! He does have a bad cough, so we took him in today and he was wheezing a little so they gave him an inhaler for when he coughs a lot at night. They gave him a nebulizer treatment in the office too. He was so good and sat still almost the whole time even though he didn't like the mask. He doesn't act sick, as you can tell:






Chowing on veggie puffs at the dr's office
And I just had to add this one from the other day because it's so cute I could spray my face with ketchup. And I hate hate hate ketchup. But it's that cute!
Bending over to look at a toy he got plumber's crack-I love this stinkin' nutcase!


1 comment:

Beej & Chris said...

It is THAT cute. lol you crack me up Nina