Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Playing with Daddy is always so much fun!
If I can just get there....hey an Elmo phone! He's easily distracted. He's a baby, go easy on him.
Spazzing out with the butter box I gave him to play with while I made dinner.
All we have to do to get him to smile now is smile at him. I love it! I just smiled at him and he made this adorably cheesy face, he's such a cheeseball! I love how he acts bashful too.

Eric's alternative to crawling. Instead of moving forward, he rolls side to side, which gets him forward about a centimeter at a time. I love how he'll come back to his belly and look around like he expects to be in a different place. Someday he'll figure it out.
I love listening to Eric's voice. Today he was rolling around in his Utes tracksuit talking up a storm, I couldn't resist recording him. We sure love this little guy!

Hey Mom, look how great I can stand!

Busted the little couch potato stealing the remote-granted his stories were on (aka Sesame Street)

Hey! I have hair!

Cute fuzzy head

Snuggle time with Daddy

2 comments:

Mike Fullmer said...

Thanks so much, he is so dang cute, I can't wait for you guys to come out here.... He's starting to get some hair.... Thanks for posting.

Ash said...

oh my heck! i love these! He is getting so big and so SKILLED! and I got to hear your lovely voice... :) Miss you!