Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A few things

The new Hunger Games book comes out this month, I am soo excited! I need to reread the other two now.

Tanner scared me to death two nights ago. In the middle of the night he jumped to his feet on the bed, yelling that 'the spiders were going to get him, that they would get all the dragons, and surely eat right through his elbows.' Crazy, crazy Tanner. It took me a few minutes to calm him down enough to get him to lie back down and stop freaky sleep talking.

I go to the doctor Thursday and we are so excited to hear the heartbeat and for it to feel more real!

I'm so grateful for Tanner and how loving and wonderful he is.

Pregnancy really does make it harder to think straight. I find it's more difficult to find intelligent words, or real words for that matter, since the other night I told Tanner I got 'sticked,' instead of 'stuck.' At least I haven't been feeling too emotional lately, so when he laughs at me about it, I can laugh right along with him.

1 comment:

mary plus vince said...

i am so excited for the new hunger games book! which reminds me... i need to go to barnes + noble and pre-order it.

i pretty much love your tanner-while-he-sleeps stories. they crack me up!