Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy birthday Tanner!

 Tanner turned the big 2 6 last week! It was sad because he had to spend the day studying, but that night we gave him presents, went to Kopp's for dinner, had caramel apple pie in a bag for dessert, and watched a movie. His parents watched Eric while we went to dinner and a movie the night before. I felt so bad that he couldn't enjoy the whole day, but I hope he still had a great birthday. He is the best husband and father and we love him so much! Thank you Tanner for being so amazing! I love you!
 Eric wanted to help open the presents.
 His new MCW hat and he got Home Alone, his favorite Christmas movie.

 On Sunday I made an official birthday cake. Tanner requested Better than S** (this is a family blog now) Cake.
 Eric was amazed by all the candles. I love the look on his face.
 Keeping Eric from grabbing the last few lit candles. Tanner must be getting old, it took him 4 tries to get them out! :)

We are so lucky to have Tanner, he is the sweetest, hardest working, most loving man I know. Happy birthday love!

No comments: