Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Eric


Yes, we're the parents that are convinced that every single thing our baby does is adorable and should be recorded. I would probably post a picture of what a good pooper he is if I got too carried away, but not to worry, I will hold back on that one (don't worry, I don't have a picture to post). But it's because he really is so dang cute! And we have the excuse that we left behind family that wants to see lots of updates on him.

Here is Eric's new talking he's been doing a lot of lately. This is actually what sound Tanner and I wake up to each morning through the monitor.


We should be more uptight about fruit, but I just up and gave Eric some cherries in his fruit net, he's about 6 months anyway. He wasn't so sure about it, but eventually loved it. He was stained all over by the time he was done.


Eric has finally learned to roll from back to tummy! At least going one direction. But it's a lot of work to get all the adorable chub moving around!

1 comment:

Beej & Chris said...

YAY for updates on Eric. I love seeing all the pictures and videos. It looks like you guys are doing pretty good. I am soo happy to hear that you have great neighbors that are taking good care of you. I have been thinking about you a lot recently and kept meaning to call you, but life with two kids has definitely been keeping me busy :) I just have so much to comment on...Congratulations on your new job, LOVE that picture of Eric's face in his eye chair. So fun!