Thursday, November 11, 2010

Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?

After these past few years of marriage, Tanner and I had an epiphany. Our messy apartment problem always starts with the dishes. In our lives, they are the root of all evil, to put it overdramatically. Once they pile up and get all nasty, the rest of the house goes to pot. So we took the plunge and bought this beauty:

A portable Maytag dishwasher. It is just amazing. Dirty dishes go in and come out clean. I now understand why women get excited about appliances. Because they are amazing. Tanner is in Milwaukee right now for another interview and requested that I not do the dishes until he gets back tomorrow so he can start the dishwasher. Yeah, our lives are pretty exciting, I know. But don't judge, those of you that have lived dishwasher-less can sympathize.


Here I am at 27 weeks. I have finally invested in the stretchy maternity pants and am feeling good. Eric is constantly kicking and growing like crazy. Next week will start the third trimester and we're getting really excited to meet the little guy!

9 comments:

mary plus vince said...

i seriously am so jealous. we need one baaaaad. there just really isn't room in our apartment for one though. *sigh*

and ps: you are sooo cute! love the belly shots, keep 'em coming!

Sean and Ashley Turner said...

love your belly shot picture Nina!! you are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you have a dishwasher! We had one for about 10 months after we moved out of the village and had to go back to not having one when we moved to our new place - not smart. Very fun!

Beej & Chris said...

What a HOTTIE :) Seriously Nina- SUPER cute prego picture!!

jkl warner said...

Dishwashers are a wonderful thing! And you look great in your pic!

Brooke and Brighton said...

I remember the first time we got dishwater. I cried I was so excited! I am so happy for your new dishwasher. It looks amazing!! :) And so do you. You are a cute prego lady!!

Unknown said...

I am pretty sure having a dishwasher is good for marital relations.

Lindsey said...

yay for dishwashers! they are quite a blessing. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ERIC!!

Lindsay said...

I am so happy that you have a dishwasher. Now that we have one, I will never go back!

You are looking so cute! I love that baby bump.