Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quick Update

People keep asking how I'm doing, so I just wanted to say that I was pretty sick for a few weeks, but now I'm doing great. Just trying to eat healthy when I get hungry every two hours. :) I am due February 10th. Tanner is adorable and has already bought a crib, which he said he would just put the box in the baby room, but he got excited and put it together the night he bought it, it was so cute. I told him that he needed to stop though when he wanted to start buying baby swings and carseats, I love that man. I'm going to the doctor again in a couple weeks, I'll update more as things change! Thanks for all the congrats, we're feelin' the love!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what you are having!

Monica said...

Hooray! you guys are going to be awesome parents! i'm excited for you!

Steph said...

You guys are seriously gonna be the cutest parents! I love how he put up the crib the night he got it. Now THAT's a cute dad!

Lindsey said...

Hey! I'm excited for you guys. You will be the most wonderful, loving, fun parents ever! Please please let me babysit :). I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Love ya

Mandy Sue said...

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!!! that's so exciting! Derrick always said Tanner seemed like he wanted to have one whenever they talked at school! i'm super happy for you guys!

Devin and Kati said...

YAY NINA!!! I'm so excited for you! You are gonna be the cutest mom ever. congrats!

Unknown said...

I just found out! Congrats. You guys will be great parents!

the laytons. said...

Congratulations!! :) It is the cutest to see the daddy's to be get excited! Just wait til the baby is here... then he'll want to buy every toy he sees for the little one!