Friday, June 25, 2010

Whoops..

As I recapped over the past month, I forgot one huge event-we had our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast it has gone by and how much fun we have together everyday. We sang our anniversary song we made up, which for some random reason is to the tune of "The First Noel." The chorus goes as follows:

'3 years, 3 years,

3 years, 3 yeeeeeaaaaarrs,

We have been ma-harried for-or 3 years.'

Pretty good eh? The rest of the lyrics must be made up on the spot. We were both working during the week, so we waited until Saturday to do something fun and we went with our friends Mike and Bree to Strawberry for a little fishin.' The only one Tanner caught got off the hook as he pulled it out of the water, and Mike caught one but it flipped itself back into the water. It was still a fun day and nice to get out and do something fun.












He really is so good to me and makes me laugh all the time. I couldn't ask for anyone better. Happy Anniversary Tanner, I love you so much!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys sound PERFECT for each other!