Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good times

Sorry for the crappy blogging this past month. A lot has been going on and I have been in a bit of a blog 'funk' if you will. So here are the major updates, or a few of them anyway. Here is the picture from Aly being home, isn't she gorgeous and amazing? It's so fun to have her home, I love it! If you aren't already married and have a best friend with a hot brother, marry him, I highly recommend it.
Tanner has put my degree to good use, I'm just glad I could contribute really. Please pretend to not see how dusty it is.

This was a really special day, we did Eric's endowment in May at the Bountiful Temple. The whole family went to the temple. Taylor is 14, so I stayed with her and we did baptisms, it was so great. It was an amazing experience and I'm so grateful we can do this wonderful work and I love my family!! We took lots of cute pictures with Noelle bug outside the temple before. Here is one of the few times you will see her running toward Tanner (he loves to tease, he that kind of uncle).

I love this little munchkin. She says my name now, but calls me "Nun." I actually got my name from my sister when she was a baby, she couldn't say Christina, so she said Nina. I didn't think that could be shortened, but I love it.
Thinking of sending this into a church magazine it's so cute.

Me and Tay afterwards, it was a great day!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love all your pictures! especially the one with Noelle reading the Book of Mormon, I really think you should send it in :).

Brent and Jessica said...

I love all the pictures! Looks like you guys have had a great month or so!