Monday, December 7, 2009

Can You Believe It?

It's finally here-I graduate nursing school Wednesday. Nope. Not next Wednesday. Wednesday as in two days from today. Yep. I'm a little bit in shock that it's really happening. This time next month I'll be working as a nurse! I'm not quite sure I believe it myself yet. Well, one final today and last one tomorrow and it's over! I feel so blessed. Tanner and I were talking about it the other day, that getting into nursing school really changed our lives; it put an end in sight for my school and enabled me to do something I really love. It's been hard, but more than anything it has been such a tremendous blessing and I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father, I know his hand is in all things. We just feel like life couldn't get much better than this. Can I say it again? We are so blessed!!

3 comments:

Alicia and Jose said...

Congratulations Nina! You're awesome!

The Lindquists said...

Congratulations Nina!! I know I didn't have to do all of the hard work, but it sure seems like time has flown (I still remember when you found out you got accepted to the program)! Have a Merry Christmas!

Devin and Kati said...

yay nina!! I am so excited, you will be such a great nurse. I love your blog by the way.